COVID-19 [last update the 19th of March at 20pm CET time]
We are monitoring the situation closely in line with guidance from national and international authorities. As the situation continues to evolve we’ll do our upmost to keep you updated.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FLIGHTS BEFORE MAY 31ST:
- If your flight is affected by a change we will contact you directly via e-mail. Please read the information in the e-mail carefully. Make sure your contact details are updated in the "My booking" section so that we can contact you if needed. You can access the "My Booking" section from our homepage.
- If you wish to change your travel plans we can offer you a voucher for the same amount you paid to be used during 2020. If you prefer you can change your flight date without the usual extra fee - you'll only pay the fare difference, if applicable. You can apply either option through the "My booking" section, which you can access to from the homepage at flylevel.com.
- If you booked your flight through iberia.com, flyleveleurope.com, vueling.com or through a Travel Agency, please refer your questions to them directly, so they can offer you all available options.
NEW FLEXIBILITY POLICY
We’ve removed change fees on all new long-haul bookings to fly during 2020. This means you can change your travel dates whenever you need to, right up to departure, without having to pay the normal change fee. You'll only pay the fare difference, if applicable. See conditions here.
Some countries are implementing restrictions which may affect your journey:
- United States: as of February 3rd 2020 there are restrictions for passengers who have visited mainland China, Iran and the European Schengen Area in the 14 days prior to a planned entry into the country. Suspension does not apply to U.S. citizens and U.S. lawful permanent residents and their families.
- European Union, Argentina, Chile and Canada: as of now, borders of these countries are closed and air traffic is being affected. If your flight is affected we will contact you directly.
We strongly recommend you to check the latest entry requirements for the countries you are travelling to with the relevant immigration departments. In case of any additional questions, they will be able to tell you whether you are impacted by any restrictions.