Download IATA's guidance on dangerous goods here.
Our general guidelines are below.
The following items are totally banned from our aircraft:
- Explosives, munitions, fireworks, flares (including material for expeditions), safety boxes with pyrotechnic items and pyrotechnic materials in general
- Liquefied, cooled liquefied or dissolute gases
- Compressed, liquefied, cooled liquefied or dissolute gases, whether inflammable, toxic or non-inflammable and non-toxic, such as: aerosols, extinguishers, breathing apparatuses, oxygen tanks for diving, cryogenic liquids, tanks with coolant gases and cylinders in general
- Inflamable liquids and solids
- Oxidising materials and organic peroxides such as oxygen generators
- Toxic or infectious substances, such as incapacitating devices, samples for diagnosis, vaccines, insecticides and herbicides
- Radioactive material, such as pharmaceutical products with radioactive isotopes
- Corrosives, such as acids, alkalines, apparatuses with mercury, electrical accumulators and apparatuses activated electrically by batteries
- Lithium batteries, e-cigarettes* and other dangerous items such as first-aid kits, ferromagnetic material, dry ice and car batteries. *transport permitted only in the cabin
The following items are not allowed in the cabin of our aircraft:
- Work tools such as hammers, drills, saws, circular saws, etc. can only be transported or carried as cargo
- Weapons in general and stunning devices (pistols, rifles, shotguns, compressed air pistols, flare guns, toy pistols, paintball guns, crossbows, bows for arrows or harpoons-fishing guns). For transporting recreational or sports firearms, please see our guidance on special baggage.
- Blunt instruments (bats, golf clubs, oars, skateboards, fishing rods, martial arts equipment, catapults)
- Sharp weapons or objects or ones with edges (axes, arrows, darts, harpoons, javelins, ski or hiking poles, scissors, knives and any other sharp object)